In this article, learn how to schedule unscheduled students.
Go to Admin, then Unscheduled Students. This page is divided into 3 sections: a list of Unscheduled Students, a list of selected Scheduled Students, and then the Schedule Appointment section where you can assign those students to a staffer during your flex period. By default, the page will load with the current date selected and no students displayed.
Step 1: Unscheduled Students
- Select a date by clicking in the Selected Date field, and choosing a date from the calendar. Then, in the Select a Period dropdown, choose the specific period you want to find students for.
- Once you make these selections, any unscheduled students in that date and period will be displayed under Unscheduled Students, with the total number listed at the top (see underlined in the image below).
- You can select students to schedule by checking the box next to their name (see circled in the image above) to add them to the Scheduled Students list. If you want to schedule all unscheduled students, check the box under Unscheduled Students that says All.
Step 2: Scheduled Students
- In the Scheduled Students list, you will see all currently unscheduled students that you are going to schedule to an appointment. The total number of selected students is listed (see underlined in the image below). If you don't want to schedule a student in this list, check the box next to their name to remove them. To remove all students and clear the list, select the Remove All checkbox (see circled in the image below).
Step 3: Schedule Appointment
- Once you have the list of students you want in the Scheduled Students section, it's time to set up the appointment. In the Schedule Appointment section, you can choose the department and course you want to schedule them into by selecting them from the Department and Schedule To dropdown. The course name and current seat count will be displayed for all courses available. To narrow down this list, toggle the Hide Homeroom Courses, and/or Hide Courses With No Available Seats, to filter those out of the Schedule To course list (see underlined in the image below).
- Next, select an Appointment Type, and you can also optionally type a comment in the Optional comment... field.
- Click Save and you should a confirmation message that your students have been scheduled.
Keywords: schedule unscheduled students, find unscheduled students
Please sign in to leave a comment.