What Happens During Staff Import via Clever
The only change that takes place for staffers is new records are imported. The process will set the Clever id for existing records based on the staffer's email address. Then, any Id's that aren't in our system are assumed to be new and the staffer is added.
Due to the way many schools modify departments in Enriching Students, we do NOT add new departments during this process. If the user belongs to a department that doesn't exist in Enriching Students, they are assigned to the first department that your school has set up. "First" is based on alphabetical order of the departments.
Beyond updating the Clever Id, no other changes are made to existing staffers. They are NOT deleted, marked as inactive or edited in any way. If changes need to be made to existing staffers, please log on to Enriching Students and go to Settings, Manage Staff.
Meaning of the Fields
- # Records From Clever: this is the total number of records pulled from Clever
- # Licenses: current number of licenses you school has purchased
- # Starting Active Staff: number of active staffers before the process started
- # Ending Active Staff: number of active staffers after process completed
- # Starting Staff Inactive: number of inactive staffers before process started
- # Remaining Licenses: How many licenses remain.