The following issues have been addressed with this release
- There is now a page that allows Administrators to schedule all students into their respective homerooms.
- This can be done for unscheduled students only or for all students, including those currently scheduled.
- Admin's can adjust the ability for students to self-schedule based on the students graduation year.
- Issue with manually importing grades has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug on Adjusted Courses page dealing with deleting a single period.
- Fixed a bug that prevented a series of blocked dates from being deleted.
- Homeroom departments were not displaying, this bug has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug on scheduling page that prevented "Appointment is Locked" message from sometimes displaying.
- Appointments were locked correctly, but the message didn't always display.
- User can now see which tag/roster represents their homeroom on the Manage Tags page.
- This is useful, because as a staffer, you cannot add students to your homeroom tag.
- My Week page now properly reflects blocked periods
- My Week page now shows day name as well as date (Ex: 9/25/2017 - Monday)
- On schedule page, students can now view the course description.