We've fixed several bugs and have added new features to the site.
On both the Courses page, and the Admin, Adjust Courses page, you know have the ability to edit the appointment type, the room and the Block Self Scheduling option for existing adjusted courses. Prior to this, you had to delete and recreate the adjusted course to edit these values.
Added ability for Admin to block school for a single period. The Settings, School Calendar page has been updated; when blocking a date, you can select single or multiple periods if your schools uses more than one Flex period.
Those blocked periods can be removed by period, not just by date.
The headers on the schedule page now display the month name, as well as the day of the week.
- Fixed bugs that impacted some schools when importing grades and rosters.
- Saved message on dashboard now auto-clears after 5 seconds.
- Fixed several bugs on Courses page that prevented existing records from being edited under some circumstances.
- Fixed bug that prevented a substitute from being able to schedule to other staffers.
- When student was self-scheduling, the pre-selected appointment type wasn't always used. That bug has been fixed.
- When quick schedule feature was used, the pre-selected appointment type wasn't always used. That bug has been fixed.
- When new staffer was added, blocked dates that already existed for school were not added to new staffers. This has been fixed.
- The number of open appointment requests was not appearing on the menu in some cases. This has been fixed.